- A conferred bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or an equivalent non-U.S. Degree
- A cumulative grade point average above 2.85 or a master’s degree with a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Provisional Admission can be granted to those who generally meet requirements, but need to meet additional requirements. All admission requirements must be satisfied by the end of the candidate’s first enrolled semester in the program. Provisional Admission is only available to U.S. residents and citizens
- Students can be considered for Probationary Admission with:
- A cumulative GPA between 2.25 and 2.84 (on a 4.0 scale)
- A master’s degree with a cumulative GPA below 3.0
- Credentials/documents that raise cause for reservation of admission.
Students admitted on probationary status must earn a 3.0 GPA in graduate course work within their first semester