William Torrence, PhD, MS, CHES
- Ph.D. in Health Education, Texas A&M, College Station
- M.S. in Health Science. University of Arkansas
- B.S. in Health Science, Texas A&M University
- AES6050 – Research Design and Methods
- HHP7040 – Measurement and Evaluation in Health and Human Performance
- HHP7100 – Seminar in Health and Human Performance
- SPML6140 – Research in Sports Studies
- EDI6010 – Differentiation and Learning Theory
- Exercise Science
- Recreation and Wellness Programs
- Torrence, William; Pokorny, Renee; Ross, Link; McClintock, Autumn. Consumer Health Information, Health Literacy, and Library Programming in Philadelphia. Journal of Consumer Health on the Internet. Apr-Jun2018, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p91-101. 11p.
- Torrence, WilliamD. Health Services and Collective Bargaining. Training & Development Journal. Aug74, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p36. 4p.