Kristen C. Snyman (Cochrane), PhD, CSCS*D
- PhD Exercise Physiology and Nutrition, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- MSc Exercise Physiology, California State University, Fullerton
- BA Cognitive Sciences, Cum Laude, University of California, Irvine
- HHP7000 – Cardiovascular Responses to Exercise
- HHP7010 – Neuromuscular Responses to Exercise
- AES6200 – Applied Exercise Physiology
- AES6860 – Seminar in Strength and Conditioning
- Exercise Physiology
- Neuromuscular Adaptations to Exercise Training
- The Perception of Effort
- Bergstrom, H.C., Housh, T.J., Dinyer, T.K., Byrd, M.T., Jenkins, N.D.M., Cochrane-Snyman, K.C., Succi, P.J., Zuniga, J.M., Schmidt, R.J., Johnson, G.O. Neuromuscular responses of the superficial quadriceps femoris muscles: muscle specific and inter-individual variability during severe intensity treadmill running. Journal of Musckuloskeletal and Neuronal Interactions, 2020, 20(1):77-871.
- Cochrane-Snyman, K.C., Housh, T.J., Smith, C.M., Hill, E.C., Jenkins, N.D.M. Treadmill running using an RPE-clamp model: mediators of perception and implications for exercise prescription. European Journal of Applied Physiology. 2019 August, 119: 2083-2094.
- Jenkins, N.D.M., Miramonti, A.A., Hill, E.C., Smith, C.M., Cochrane-Snyman, K.C., Housh, T.J., Cramer, J.T. Mechanomyographic amplitude is sensitive to load-dependent neuromuscular adaptations in response to resistance training. The Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. Aug 2019
- Cochrane-Snyman, K.C., Housh, T.J., Smith, C.M., Jenkins, N.D.M., Hill, E.C., Johnson, G.O., and Schmidt, R.J. Inter-individual variability in the patterns of responses for electromyography and mechanomyography during moderate and heavy cycle ergometry. European Journal of Applied Physiology. 2016 Sep; 116(9):1639-49