Amy Jo Riggs, PhD, RD, LD
PhD in Nutrition from Auburn University
MS in Nutrition from Ball State University
HHP 7030 Advance Exercise and Sports Nutrition
- Preventative Medicine
- SoTL Research
- Sports Nutrition and Wellness
- Riggs, A.J. and Langdon, J. Nutrition knowledge and feeding practices among parents of young children in rural southeast Georgia: A pilot study. Georgia
- Association for Physical Education, Recreations, & Dance (GAHPERD) Journal. 2014, 46(3), 14-19.
- Riggs, AJ, Melton, B, Bigham, L, and Zhang, J. Body weight misconception and maintenance among female African American college students. Journal of Black Studies. 2017 48(7): 698-709.
- Jackson, B., Whilhoite, S., Trettel, E., Riggs, AJ., Ryan, G., and Melton, B. (2018)). Exercise is Medicine on Campus Initiative’s Impact on Active Commuting: A Pilot Study of a Rural Southeastern University. College Student Journal. 2018 52(2).